What Can I expect from my membership at CrossFit Palo Alto?
- Personal attention from the same coach each class
- Challenging workouts scaled to your ability
- Supportive Class Environment
- Accountability from your class and coach
- Guaranteed space and equipment for you in class
- Prompt class start and finish
- A wide variety of workouts that are designed with your needs in mind
- More than a workout.
- More than a gym.
Standard Rates Policy: For consistency of training and maximum benefit, we use an “appointment-based” scheduling system, where each member joins a monthly program that meets at the same day/time (for instance: MWF, 5pm). You may switch to a different program (with a different schedule) if there is room in that class.
2x per week
$170 standard rate/month
$153 military/emergency responders (police, fire, EMS)
3x per week
$240 standard rate/month
$216 military/emergency responders (police, fire, EMS)
* 3 month commitment required for all plans when starting*
$25 CrossFit Drop-In – For Out-of-Town Visitors Only
Couples/Families receive 10% Discount when both parties are on same account
Please DO NOT just show up to “see what CrossFit is about.” Our coaches will be focused on their class and will not be able to give you the attention you deserve. Follow the steps for Getting Started.