We are excited to announce the second session of our CrossFit Kids Program starting in January 2020!
At CrossFit Kids Palo Alto, our goal is to help your child build the foundation for a healthy lifestyle by bringing enjoyment to exercise. CrossFit Kids class provides a fun, supportive, group environment where your child will learn new skills and improve their general physical fitness to support them with whatever life has in store – whether that be the school basketball team, playing freeze tag in the backyard, or helping haul in groceries from the car.
CrossFit Kids Palo Alto isn’t your typical adult-oriented CrossFit class, it has its own level of intensity the kids love while still focusing on FUN. Kids will be exposed to (but not limited to):
- Bodyweight movements like air squats, push-ups, sit-ups, climbing and hanging
- Light dumbbells, Kettlebells and Medicine Balls
- Lots of Games
- Obstacles of all shapes and sizes
- Variety of skills and workouts – every class will be a little different from the previous class
CrossFit Kids Palo Alto meets twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 4:45pm
Classes accommodate children ages 7 – 11 years old.
NOW ENROLLING for our Winter 2020 Session!
Cost: $399 per child.
Mid-session enrollment available. Please contact us at Kids@crossfitpaloalto.com for any questions and information on pro-rated dues.
* When completing enrollment online, please enter your child’s name as the registered and use parent/guardian information for contact/payment/waiver.
**CrossFit Kids Palo Alto coaches are CrossFit Level 1 Trainers, have trainer certificates for the CrossFit Specialty Course: Kids, and have completed background checks.