At CrossFit Kids Palo Alto, our goal is to help your child build the foundation for a healthy lifestyle by bringing enjoyment to exercise. CrossFit Kids class provides a fun, supportive, group environment where your child will learn new skills and improve their general physical fitness to support them with whatever life has in store – whether that be the school basketball team, playing freeze tag in the backyard, or helping haul in groceries from the car.
CrossFit Kids Palo Alto isn’t your typical adult-oriented CrossFit class, it has its own level of intensity the kids love while still focusing on FUN. Kids will be exposed to (but not limited to):
- Bodyweight movements like air squats, push-ups, sit-ups, climbing and hanging
- Light dumbbells, Kettlebells and Medicine Balls
- Lots of Games
- Obstacles of all shapes and sizes
- Variety of skills and workouts – every class will be a little different from the previous class
CrossFit Kids Palo Alto meets twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 4:45pm
Classes accommodate children ages 7 – 11 years old.
NOW ENROLLING for our Winter 2020 Session!
Cost: $399 per child.
Mid-session enrollment available. Please contact us at Kids@crossfitpaloalto.com for information on pro-rated dues.
* When completing enrollment online, please enter your child’s name as the registered and use parent/guardian information for contact/payment/waiver.
**CrossFit Kids Palo Alto coaches are CrossFit Level 1 Trainers, have trainer certificates for the CrossFit Specialty Course: Kids, and have completed background checks.